No, it’s unlikely that this game is going to be enjoyable. Still, the Syracuse Orange football team (1-8, 1-7) faces off with the N.C. State Wolfpack (6-3, 5-3) in one of SU’s last two chances at another win on the season. As you can already tell, the Pack have had a much better fall than the Orange have...
Before this one kicks off at noon ET at the Carrier Dome (and on ACC Network), perhaps you’d like to catch up on the week’s reading about the game:
- Everything you need to know about Syracuse vs. NC State
- #FakeNunes: Orange vs. Wolfpack
- We ask our friends at Backing the Pack all about NC State
- ... and answer some questions about the Orange as well
- You’re going to need some booze, so beer recommendations
- Five things you’ll want to keep an eye on when SU and NC State face off
- Is anyone picking Syracuse to win this game? How about you?
- TNIAAM Pregame below: