The Syracuse Orange football team look to keep the momentum going against the Duke Blue Devils this weekend.
They got their second win against the Fightin’ Byes. On the pod, Dan is again joined by special guest Christian De Guzman this week to take a look at the state of the Orange squad coming out of the bye week and what it can do to to even their record, against Duke this weekend.
Some of the specific topics on this episode:
- A look at the depth chart coming out of the bye week.
- How injuries are affecting the defense.
- The Kansas State Conundrum
- Duke preview in the second half.
- More beer: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: