Sure, maybe you don’t have any desire to watch this game. And chances are we won’t either by the time it hits halftime. But the Syracuse Orange football team is still heading south to face the No. 1 Clemson Tigers, so we’re tuning in despite virtually no chance for an SU win.
Since none of us will be in attendance, you can watch with us at noon ET on ACC Network. Before that, however, here is some reading to catch up on in advance:
- Everything you need to know before the Orange visit the Tigers
- Syracuse’s depth chart (shrugs)
- SU may need some infinity stones if they have any shot to win
- #FakesNunes: Syracuse vs. Clemson
- Here’s what to watch for when SU lines up against the Tigers
- Trevor Lawrence will test the Orange pass defense in ways they haven’t seen this year
- Sorry, ends up Syracuse football is an elaborate dark comedy since 2005
- We asked Shakin the Southland all about Clemson
- ... and returned the favor over there, sharing the scoop on ‘Cuse
- In case you don’t want barrel-aged bleach, here are this week’s beer recommendations
- Any member of the TNIAAM staff have the guts to pick Syracuse? What about you?
- TNIAAM Pregame below:
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below and G’ORANGE!