Does it smell like fire in here? The Syracuse Orange football team lost to Liberty on Saturday, and to make matters worse, Clemson is up next. So while we “talk about the Clemson game,” let’s be real: It’s unlikely to go well and there are more pressing matters to attend to.
Some of the specific topics on this episode:
- How Syracuse football got here (and how much of that is on Dino Babers)
- Travis Etienne’s too good to be playing college football anymore
- Flawed offensive construction and possible solutions
- Ranking the worst losses in recent Syracuse history — there were a lot of options!
- Alright, time to say goodbye to the strength and conditioning staff...
- More beer: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: