The Syracuse Orange are coming off a bye week, which hopefully got a few bodies back into playing shape and off the injury list. Returning to play, they host the Duke Blue Devils for the second game in the friendly confines of Syracuse and The Stadium. Familiarity with Duke is mostly on the basketball side of things, but the Orange did play them last year, winning in Durham, 49-6.
Before this game kicks off at 12:30 ET from The Stadium, and on your ACC Regional Sports Network, here’s some reading to help you prep for the game:
- Everything you need to know: TV info, history, odds, etc.
- Sharp looking “throwback” uni combo for the Orange this week
- “Only” four things to watch for when SU takes on the Blue Devils
- The Orange depth chart brought to you by Captain Hindsight.
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Duke
- What to drink for this one, courtesy of Steve, Kevin and Andy
- Predictions: Is anyone not picking ‘Cuse?
You can also head over to the NunesMagician page on SportsCastr at noon ET to check out our pre-game show.
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below, and G’ORANGE!