The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team continues to terrify us in new and extraordinary ways. After the Notre Dame loss, we look ahead to Virginia Tech and the terrors that await if SU happens to lose.
Some of the larger talking points:
- No way Rocky Long just fly to Syracuse to “talk football” with Dino Babers
- Syracuse’s offense runs through Marek Dolezaj... is that good?
- What W-L record even gets SU in the NCAA Tournament bubble conversation?
- Guessing the “Jack Ferguson” of Virginia Tech (think we nailed it)
- More comparisons between 2016-17 and 2019-20 for the Orange
- When should we be worried about Syracuse football’s coaching vacancies?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This episode runs around 43 minutes. The first half dives deep into Orange men’s basketball, before we jump into random football rumors.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: