Syracuse is 4-1 on the road this season and 4-0 in ACC road games. Jim Boeheim’s club has won five straight games, while Clemson has won four out of its last six games, including a win over Duke at home.
Syracuse opened as a 1.5 point underdog and the line has moved to +2. The over/under is set at 134.5.
If you missed any of our pregame coverage, check that below.
- TV/streaming, time, odds, history & more
- Syracuse vs. Clemson: Five things to watch
- Fake Nunes preview
- Q&A with Shakin’ the Southland
- TNIAAM predictions & poll (still time to make your predictions)
- TNIAAP: John and Dan preview the Clemson matchup
As always, leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below!