The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team is back in action today after putting together a four-game ACC win streak.
The Orange looks to make it five straight wins today as the Pittsburgh Panthers come to the Carrier Dome. Jim Boeheim has won the last five meetings against Pitt (two vs. Kevin Stallings and three vs. Jeff Capel). The game officially tips at noon, with the broadcast available on the ACCN.
The Orange opened as a six point favorite over the Panthers today. The over/under is set at 132.5.
If you missed any of our pregame coverage, be sure to check that below.
- TV/streaming, time, odds, history & more
- Syracuse vs. Pittsburgh: Five thing to watch
- Orange look to keep multiple win streaks alive against Pitt
- Kevin comes in with the Fake Nunes preview
- Q&A with Pitt Panther site Cardiac Hill
- TNIAAM predictions & poll (make your picks here)
- Jim Boeheim’s offensive adjustments now have SU a top 20 offense in Ken Pom adjusted efficiency
- Elijah Hughes now leads the ACC in scoring
As always, leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below!