The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team will look to claim its fourth straight victory as Jim Boeheim’s club gets set to take on Notre Dame in South Bend.
Notre Dame took the first meeting between these two squads, a 78-77 road win at Carrier Dome back on Jan. 4. The Irish have lost two of its last three games, but Mike Brey’s squad is coming off of a 78-74 victory at Georgia Tech.
The Orange have split with its two repeat opponents to this point (Virginia, Virginia Tech), with the road team winning each. Syracuse is undefeated in ACC road play at 3-0, while Notre Dame has yet to win an ACC home game at 0-2.
Notre Dame opened as a 4.5 point favorite at home, but the line has since moved to 4.0. The over/under is set at 139.0.
If you missed any of our pregame coverage, check that below.
- Syracuse vs. Notre Dame: Five things to watch
- TV/streaming, time, odds, history & more
- Kevin comes in with the Fake Nunes preview
- The Syracuse basketball podcast: TNIAAM crossover with Cuse Militia
- Can Syracuse win four straight ACC games for the first time in three seasons?
- Howard Washington playing well through Syracuse’s win streak
- TNIAAM predictions & poll (make your predictions here)
As always, leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below!