The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team picked up another win this past weekend, in part courtesy of the play of Buddy Boeheim. So given his excellent performances of late, we talk plenty about Buddy in this one.
Some of the larger talking points:
- Did we ever expect to see Buddy Boeheim yelling “they can’t guard me” in an ACC game?
- Why can’t Syracuse get out ahead of football scheduling?
- Buddy, Joe Girard and this team’s potential Eric Devendorf Energy (TM)
- Okay, what would it take for Syracuse to make the NCAA Tournament?
- Clear reasons why college football scheduling shouldn’t go this far out
- Marek Dolezaj is marrying scrappy play with a greater offensive output now
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This episode runs around 50 minutes or so. There’s a lot of basketball up front, followed by football scheduling conversations on the back end.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: