Coming off the heels of a big win at Virginia, the Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team will look to make it two straight as the Boston College Eagles come to town.
Syracuse has moved to 2-3 in league play and is still searching for its first ACC home win. Boston College also took down Virginia last week, but lost two of its last three games.
The Orange opened as a 12 point favorite, but the line has moved to -11.5.
If you missed any of our coverage, check that below.
- Syracuse vs. Virginia: Five things to watch
- TV/streaming, time, odds, history & more
- Fake Nunes previews Syracuse vs. BC
- TNIAAM predictions & poll (still time to make your predictions here)
- Buddy Boeheim has become one of the best shooters in college hoops
- Has Syracuse brought you back in after a big win?
As always, leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below!