The Syracuse Orange football team dispatched Liberty in week one. Now they stick around the DMV area for another week to take on long-lost foe Maryland. John and Dan dive into both last week’s result and this weekend’s expectations with College Gameday seemingly assured should Syracuse take home a win here.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Tommy DeVito had some struggles vs. Liberty, but they’re very fixable
- Lost in the offensive issues: Syracuse’s defense was lights-out
- Tulane won by 28, and it’s worth being pretty optimistic about the Wave
- What can we actually learn from Maryland’s 79-0 drubbing of Howard?
- Saturday’s game could be won in the trenches, giving SU an advantage
- Talking about Josh Jackson briefly brings us to Virginia Tech’s struggles
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs about 55 minutes long. In the first half, we’re largely talking about what happened vs. Liberty. Then the second half is all Syracuse vs. Maryland (right after the off-topic chatter immediately following halftime).
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: