The Syracuse Orange (2-2, 0-1) are back at the Dome for the third straight Saturday, and this time will face their easiest opponent to date, the FCS-level Holy Cross Crusaders (1-2, 0-0). While far from perfect, SU’s offense looked a whole lot better in week four against WMU. Many would expect a similar-or-better performance against Holy Cross today.
Syracuse and the Crusaders kick off from the Carrier Dome at noon ET, or on ACC Network/WatchESPN for those of us tuning in from home. Before things get going, though, here’s some pre-game reading for you to catch up on.
- Everything you need to know: TV/streaming, game time, history, odds, etc.
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Holy Cross
- We’re wearing a lot of blue this week, for some reason
- Andy provides five things to watch when the Orange face the Crusaders
- Meet the new depth chart, same as the old depth chart
- Checking in on SU’s first down offense and how it was better on Saturday
- Syracuse increased the tempo a ton last week (and will keep pushing)
- You may need some drinks, so we provided some recommendations
- Just in case you missed this week’s podcast, check it out here
- Predictions: TNIAAM picks ‘Cuse across the board. How about you guys?
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below. And G’ORANGE!