The Syracuse Orange beat Western Michigan on Saturday, but there are mixed reactions about how that occurred and what we can take from that victory. We discuss the nuances, and also some Holy Cross too.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Syracuse has injuries, which matter as much as other teams’
- Tommy DeVito’s a capable stand-in for what Eric Dungey’s running ability provided
- The Mets: A tale of how to torment your fans in a sadly specific way all the time
- Tulane’s 3-1 and could Houston fire Holgo this year?
- Holy Cross doesn’t run well, and that plays right into SU’s strategy
- Ranking the non-Clemson Atlantic Division teams by ineptitude this year
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs about 43 minutes long. The first half dives into the WMU game and the things that went right there. The second half discusses Holy Cross, we can promise that.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: