The Syracuse Orange (1-2, 0-1) aren’t exactly in the shape we figured through three weeks of the season, but there are still plenty of opportunities to right the ship. Those chances start with the Western Michigan Broncos (2-1, 0-0), which recruits some of the top talent in the MAC and gave the Orange a little scare just last year in Kalamazoo. Hopefully this year’s matchup is far less stressful, but there are a lot of signs that point to a close contest.
SU and WMU kick off from the Carrier Dome at noon ET, or ACC Network/WatchESPN for those of us watching at home. Before things get going, though, here’s some pre-game reading for you to catch up on.
- Everything you need to know: TV/streaming, game time, history, odds, etc.
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Western Michigan
- We’re in the “creamsicle” uniforms this week: white helmets and pants, orange jerseys
- Andy provides five things to watch when the Orange face the Broncos
- We asked Hustle Belt some questions about WMU
- ... and answered some about the Orange over there as well
- How SU plans to stop Western Michigan’s potent run game
- You’ll need some drinks, so we provided some recommendations
- Just in case you missed this week’s podcast, check it out here
- Predictions: TNIAAM picks ‘Cuse across the board. How about you guys?
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below. And G’ORANGE!