It may not have been the way we expected this game to look just two weeks ago, but the Syracuse Orange still host the Clemson Tigers on Saturday night in a key ACC matchup that will do a lot to sort out the league’s postseason picture — even this early. As you know, SU si aiming to rebound from a disastrous loss to Maryland last weekend. Clemson, on the other hand, is on a 17-game winning streak and hasn’t lost in the regular season since their last trip to the Carrier Dome in 2017.
This game kicks off from Syracuse at 7:30 p.m. ET, or ABC/WatchESPN for those of us watching at home. Before things get going, though, here’s some pre-game reading for you to catch up on.
- Everything you need to know: TV/streaming, game time, history, odds, etc.
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Clemson
- Something pointless about renaming the student section
- We’re in the classic home uniforms (orange/blue/orange) this week
- Andy provides five things to watch when the Orange face the Tigers
- We asked Shakin the Southland some questions about Clemson
- ... and answered some about the Orange over there as well
- Syracuse’s offensive line is leaning on veterans to help its young players
- You’ll need some drinks, so we provided some recommendations
- Just in case you missed this week’s podcast, check it out here
- Predictions: Does anyone at TNIAAM pick the Orange for the upset?
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below. And G’ORANGE!