With Dan in Italy scouting chicken parm from Jim Boeheim, John is joined by Kevin to talk Syracuse Orange football... and also talk about the unfamiliar territory of the ACC’s Coastal Division. You wouldn’t think we’re in the same conference as any of those teams except Pitt, but we are. Weird.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Where does the iced coffee quote rank among Dino Babers’s best?
- Virginia is going to complete the ACC Coastal Wheel of Mediocrity
- Key absences let some young Syracuse players get unexpected minutes
- Can Miami overcome the lack of a reliable quarterback?
- Whoever triggered the shift in SU football’s media approach, thank you
- Pitt’s schedule makes a return to the ACC title game pretty unlikely
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs around 55 minutes. The first half is strictly Syracuse football and basketball, then we preview every ACC Coastal team in the second half.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: