It’s officially here! Your No. 22 Syracuse Orange football team begins 2019 on the road against the Liberty Flames in Lynchburg, Va. The game kicks off at 6 p.m. ET from Williams Stadium, and for most of us that means tuning into ESPN+ for the only time this season.
Syracuse comes in as a three-score favorite, but with this being Liberty’s first FBS game, they’d love to make something special happen. Obviously we’d love to avoid such a calamity.
As you get mentally prepared for this one, here’s some pre-game reading to make sure you know what to expect this evening and this season:
- Everything you need to know for SU vs. Liberty: Game time, TV info, history, etc.
- The 2019 season is uncharted territory for Syracuse fans and media alike
- What are we drinking this week? Beer picks for CNY, Lynchburg & LA
- Dino Babers talks Orange, Flames and Tommy DeVito
- Five things to watch for when Syracuse takes on Liberty
- We’re questing for a new bowl this year, though many see the Orange Bowl in our future
- #FakeNunes returns to tell you the most important things about Syracuse vs. Liberty
- If you missed this week’s podcast, here you go
- Syracuse dons the traditional road set this week: Orange/white/orange
- Prediction time: TNIAAM picks W-L records and bowl destinations for Syracuse this year
- (More) Prediction time: TNIAAM picks the Orange over the Flames across the board
Leave your pre-game and first half comments below. We’ll have a second half thread up as halftime draws to a close. Also, as a reminder, avoid non-Dancing Floyd touchdown gifs for the sake of lag.