Welcome back to another season of Syracuse Orange football. Unlike previous editions of recent vintage, there’s a lot on the line this year as SU is ranked and has some pretty high expectations. Those start with our week one opponent, the Liberty Flames. John and Dan manage to barely mention the off-the-field stuff with Liberty while previewing Saturday’s matchup.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- The most surprising aspects of the updated depth chart
- How the XFL came up with its weak ass logos
- Explainer on the Orange Bowl and how a 10-win Syracuse team could miss it
- Could we see a 3-3-5 defense frequently this season?
- Reigniting the conversation on what constitutes a “dumb” SU game
- The best Facebook comments
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs about 50 minutes long. It’s Syracuse football from start to finish, and we even mange to make the XFL chatter mostly about the Orange, too.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: