It’s almost game week! As is tradition, John and Dan preview the upcoming Syracuse Orange football season around this time, breaking down everything from the depth chart, dealing with new expectations, game-by-game wins and losses, and plenty more.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Reasons to be both positive and negative about the offensive line
- What sort of stats might Tommy DeVito post this year?
- This is Syracuse’s best running back group since...
- There might be four future NFL players in the secondary
- Linebacker questions are of major importance right now
- What the defensive line can do, whether McKinley Williams is healthy or not
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs for over an hour and a half, because there’s so many good things to talk about. The first half is all about the Syracuse offense, while the second half deals with the defense and game-by-game predictions.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: