John and Dan wrap up the offseason conference-by-conference preview, fittingly, with the ACC’s Atlantic Division. By now, you’re probably tired of the Syracuse Orange being forced to face the other six teams in that group every year. But since that’s not changing, we’re discussing them all at length.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- First off, it’s great to see Syracuse basketball run an actual offense in Italy
- Boston College won’t go 7-6 this year, because they may finish worse
- Please cancel Virginia basketball’s constant use of “improbable” descriptions
- Wake Forest football is as sturdy as ever
- The usual dismissal of NC State as an upper-echelon ACC team
- Florida State’s offense can’t be worse
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs for nearly an hour and 15 minutes (sorry). The first half is focused on Orange basketball and Italy. In the second half, it’s all Atlantic Division preview and our 2019 predictions.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: