Unfortunately, Boeheim’s Army lost in TBT again. So we talk about what went wrong, as well as how things may need to change going forward in order for them to go right in the event — and not having a team loaded with former Syracuse Orange stars seems like a non-starter.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Should Boeheim’s Army alternate lineups if they’re playing every day?
- USC has only made weird hires since 2001 (insert Pete Carroll joke about that year here)
- How Syracuse football recruiting could pick up in November again
- Kangaroo mascots, and why are there only two of them?
- The long-term benefit of TBT/Boeheim’s Army for Syracuse men’s basketball
- Oregon may be your most surprising conference champ of 2019
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs a little over an hour. The first half-plus is all Boeheim’s Army and Orange recruiting. Second half is our Pac-12 preview (which talks about SU football and Dino Babers as well).
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: