Just in time for your Fourth of July commute, you get another Syracuse Orange-focused podcast... that also delves into various other topics in and around SU. But the first half? Largely Syracuse, even if it doesn’t seem that way right off the bat.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Contrasting the Knicks’ and Nets’ free agency success (or lack thereof)
- Let’s avoid getting over-confident in Syracuse’s QB position
- Why Tulane could finish anywhere from 4-8 to 8-4 in the AAC
- Dino Babers understands how to utilize media days to the best extent
- AAC realignment: Who’s the best UConn replacement, if any?
- Picking between UCF and Memphis atop the AAC is tougher than you’d think
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs over an hour. Once we get past NBA free agency stuff, the first half’s all Syracuse. Then we preview the AAC for the second half.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: