Now that it’s June, we’re sailing into peak offseason. So that means we’re starting to preview each FBS conference, starting with the Sun Belt. But don’t worry, there’s plenty of Syracuse Orange talk in the front half of this episode.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Dino Babers made a bold gamble with his Northeast football comment
- This group sort of made a mess of Bill C.’s ACC Power Rankings
- Why is Georgia State so bad at this whole football thing?
- Cautiously buying into the Raptors’ NBA Finals chances
- Can anyone in the Sun Belt catch Appalachian State?
- The Sun Belt just needs to scrap the dumb divisions
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs just over 45 minutes. It’s Syracuse-focused early, then pivots to NBA Finals, beer and Sun Belt football.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- We’re a bunch of other places too now - just check out wherever you listen to podcasts
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: