With Dan under the weather this week, we headed to TNIAAM’s very deep bench to pull from our staff of #disloyalidiots for a capable replacement. We wound up with Andy, who not only did his best Dan impression from a beer perspective, but also shared a lot more about how Nike contracts work (and how the Syracuse Orange’s new one could function) than we knew previously.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Even without Dan, we still start by talking Mets
- How the ACC Network needs to televise spring games
- Why Syracuse can’t just sell random throwback jerseys
- Liberty and UMass’s FBS independence issues
- Looking back on #MethodCat and the Tim Lester offense
- A cool discussion on how uniform contracts work between Nike and schools like Syracuse
- Want more beer? Follow John and Andy on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs around 55 minutes. The first half football scheduling and a Liberty discussion, while the second half is a lot of #BRAND.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- TNIAAP: Syracuse spring football game preview
- TNIAAP: Syracuse basketball season recap
- Unpeeling Syracuse basketball: Orange vs. Baylor March Madness Preview
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Orange Men’s/Women’s NCAA Tournament Preview
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: ACC Tournament Preview
Want more #jokesandgarbage in your inbox? Sign up for the weekly NunesLetter!