The Syracuse Orange spring game is this weekend. So of course, we’re talking all about what to expect on both sides of the ball, plus what you probably won’t see a whole lot of. Is this year’s game actually going to stream? Feel like it would be nice if it did...
Some of the larger topics this week:
- The Mets have Major League Baseball’s best beer situation
- DJ Chainsaw makes his podcast debut
- There should probably be an official succession plan for Jim Boeheim
- More 2020 football scheduling nonsense
- Defensive depth has developed to the point where we have TOO MANY quality players
- John Wildhack has an opportunity to create a very impressive legacy at Syracuse
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs around 50 minutes. The first half is all football, then we move onto Boeheim-related conversations.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- TNIAAP: Syracuse basketball season recap
- Unpeeling Syracuse basketball: Orange vs. Baylor March Madness Preview
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Orange Men’s/Women’s NCAA Tournament Preview
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: ACC Tournament Preview
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Orange vs. Clemson, more NCAA Tournament bubble
Want more #jokesandgarbage in your inbox? Sign up for the weekly NunesLetter!