John and Dan are still debating whether the Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team is a “lock” for the NCAA Tournament... though things certainly seem to be trending that way with just one regular season game to go.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Details of Syracuse’s 2008 win at Memphis are oddly fuzzy
- The Jon Rothstein bracket leads off the episode, FYI
- Looking at the ACC Tournament tiebreaker situation
- That stupid Big Ten/Penn State thing
- Would we put money down on LSU winning the NCAA Tournament?
- How far can the Syracuse women’s team go in the ACC Tournament in Greensboro?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs nearly an hour. It’s a whole lot of basketball, with some random realignment stuff at the end.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- Unpeeling Syracuse basketball: Orange vs. Virginia preview
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Wake Forest preview/ACC Tournament seedings
- Unpeeling Syracuse basketball: Orange vs. North Carolina preview
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Listener Q&A (plus Louisville/Duke previews)
- Unpeeling Syracuse basketball: Orange vs. Louisville preview
Want more #jokesandgarbage in your inbox? Sign up for the weekly NunesLetter!