We’ve already had a podcast that focused on the Syracuse Orange as part of the broader NCAA Tournament picture. This time around, we get a little more focused in on SU’s game vs. the Baylor Bears, in particular.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Keys to Syracuse beating Baylor and moving on to (probably) Gonzaga
- Appreciating Zion Williamson, despite how good he was vs. SU
- The ACC’s NCAA Tournament chances
- Rebounding: Probably crucial to Syracuse (and Baylor’s) odds to win
- Paschal Chukwu is going to be very important on Thursday night
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs around 35 minutes. It’s wall-to-wall Syracuse vs. Baylor, really, with some ACC chatter mixed in.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Orange Men’s/Women’s NCAA Tournament Preview
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: ACC Tournament Preview
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Orange vs. Clemson, more NCAA Tournament bubble
- Unpeeling Syracuse basketball: Orange vs. Virginia preview
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Wake Forest preview/ACC Tournament seedings
Want more #jokesandgarbage in your inbox? Sign up for the weekly NunesLetter!