The Syracuse Orange earned its second ever ACC Tournament win on Wednesday night against the Pittsburgh Panthers and now turn around to play the Duke Blue Devils for the third time this season momentarily. Syracuse and Duke split during the regular season with the road team winning each time.
Syracuse is expected to be without Tyus Battle who is still nursing a sore back after a hard fall at Clemson last Saturday. Jim Boeheim said in the post-game presser last night that Battle was badly bruised and should be out 2-3 more days.
Zion Williamson will make his return to the hardwood tonight for the first time since spraining his knee and blowing out his shoe against North Carolina. The Blue Devils will be without Marques Bolden, who sprained his MCL at UNC.
Duke opened as an 11.5 point favorite over the Orange, with the over/under set at 144. If you missed any of our coverage in the last 24 hours, see that below:
- Syracuse vs. Duke: Five things to watch
- TV/streaming, history, time, odds, etc
- TNIAAM predictions & poll
- Jim Boeheim tossed his jacket again last night
- John takes a look at other teams Syracuse fans should be monitoring
- Buddy Boeheim drops career high 20 points after filling in for Tyus Battle
- Jalen Carey staying ready despite diminished role
Highlights from Syracuse’s win against Duke at Cameron this season.
I’ll be on site again tonight from Charlotte, so feel free to drop me a line on twitter @JamesSzuba. Otherwise and as always, leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below and GO ORANGE!