The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team gets things started at the 2019 ACC Tournament momentarily from Charlotte, N.C., by squaring off with the Pittsburgh Panthers in the tournament’s second round. Syracuse earned a single bye as the No. 6 seed while Pittsburgh took down Boston College on Tuesday night in the opening round.
This will mark the third time that Syracuse and Pittsburgh have met on the hardwood this season. The Orange swept each of the first two contests winning by nine points in both contests. Jim Boeheim will go for his 39th 20-win season in 43 tries.
Syracuse is a seven point favorite tonight at the Spectrum Center with the over/under set at 131.5... though that was all before we learned that Tyus Battle is probably missing this game. If you didn’t catch any of our pregame coverage, check that below.
- TV/streaming, time, odds, history and more
- Syracuse vs. Pittsburgh: Five things to watch
- TNIAAM predictions & poll
- Where does the ACC Tournament belong?
- What other teams should Syracuse fans be paying attention to?
- Can the Orange beat a team for a third time this season?
- As you already knew, SU’s struggled a bit in the ACC Tournament
Highlights from the last Syracuse-Pitt meeting.
The winner of tonight’s contest will earn the right to take on the No. 3 seed Duke Blue Devils tomorrow night, same time, same place.
As always, leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below and GO ORANGE!