The Syracuse Orange have headed back to the state of North Carolina for the third time this season and will look to avoid dropping two straight games as it takes on UNC from the Dean Dome shortly.
Syracuse is just 1-7 against UNC since joining the ACC ,and have lost the last seven to Roy Williams. They’re also an 11.5-point underdog tonight, so the Orange will need a big night on the offensive end if it has any hopes of playing spoiler.
If you missed any of our pregame coverage, check that below.
- Syracuse vs. North Carolina: Five thing to watch
- Everything you need to know: TV/streaming, history, odds, etc
- How’s Syracuse looking on the NCAA Tournament front?
- “Unpeeling” this matchup between Syracuse and UNC
- Jim Boeheim and Roy Williams talk this series and the 2-3 zone
- Asking our friends at Tar Heel Blog what’s going to happen
- #DisloyalIdiots: TNIAAM predictions and poll
See highlights from the last game between these two at the 2018 ACC Tournament in Brooklyn.
As always, leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below and G’ORANGE!