Rather than be incredibly redundant of TNIAAM’s other podcast by talking exclusively about the Syracuse Orange’s next couple games, we spend just a bit of time on Duke and Louisville before bracketology and answering Twitter questions.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Why Tony Bennett is and isn’t a fit for UCLA
- Stop telling yourself Syracuse is safe on this bubble if they lose all the big games
- Our favorite Syracuse-area beers
- Why it’s fine to schedule Tulane in football, but there are better options out there
- Without prior knowledge, we pick the same score in the Louisville game
- Bracketology yields Duke vs. Kentucky again. Dammit.
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs about around 55 minutes, and is Syracuse-heavy at the front end, while getting into bracketology and Q&A later on.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- Unpeeling Syracuse basketball: Orange vs. Louisville preview
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Interview with Boeheim’s Army GM Kevin Belbey
- Unpeeling Syracuse basketball: Orange vs. NC State preview
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: National Signing Day
- Unpeeling Syracuse basketball: Orange vs. Florida State preview
Want more #jokesandgarbage in your inbox? Sign up for the weekly NunesLetter!