The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team has a critical week coming up, with matchups against both Louisville and Duke. A win in either game would sure do a lot to help SU when it comes to making the NCAA Tournament.
Some of the larger topics during this Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast production:
- Another look at what exactly went wrong against NC State
- Glancing at the ACC’s 20-game schedule (and the good/bad for Syracuse)
- Is there any shot that Syracuse can beat Duke again?
- Louisville’s collapse, and how that may relate to this game vs. SU
- NCAA Tournament look ahead... if Syracuse can get there
- Elijah Hughes, and what’s been going on lately
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs about around 45 minutes, and is all Syracuse basketball, as you probably figured.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Interview with Boeheim’s Army GM Kevin Belbey
- Unpeeling Syracuse basketball: Orange vs. NC State preview
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: National Signing Day
- Unpeeling Syracuse basketball: Orange vs. Florida State preview
- TNIAAP: Syracuse sports make me drink
Want more #jokesandgarbage in your inbox? Sign up for the weekly NunesLetter!