The Syracuse Orange football team is depressing. We talk about that a bit before diving into what you actually care about: SU men’s basketball’s season opener against Virginia.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Let’s just go ahead and cross Kendall Briles off that potential OC replacement list...
- Is this the best possible time to face a reloading Virginia team?
- How important an Orange win vs. UVA would be for the resume
- Dino Babers faces what may be the biggest challenge of his head coaching career
- Freshmen we may see on the football field to end this season
- We’ll see if this basketball team has an inside offensive presence
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This episode runs about 48 minutes. First half’s all football maladies, and second half’s all SU vs. Virginia basketball.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: