Welcome to yet another packed Saturday of Syracuse Orange sports action. While football and basketball seasons overlap, things get more crowded around here, making for some cramped weekends of cramped weekends of orange-tinted games.
Today, you get two big ones, plus SU cross country at the NCAA Championships and Orange ice hockey at Penn State.
But first up is men’s basketball, and their matchup with the Bucknell Bison. You can read more about that game here, and if you’re planning on tuning in (at the Dome or at home), things get started at noon ET — and on ACC Network, too.
Then the Orange football team tries to keep their bowl hopes alive against the Louisville Cardinals at 4 p.m. ET. That one’s on the road, and on ACC Network as well if you (like most of us) didn’t head down to Kentucky. You can also read a bit more on that game below:
- Everything you need to know: TV/streaming info, odds, history & more
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Louisville
- Can SU replicate the sort of success they saw vs. Duke last week?
- We ask our friends at Card Chronicle about Louisville
- ... and share some details on the Orange over there as well
- If you missed the podcast this week, here it is
- What are we drinking this week? Beer picks for Syracuse, Louisville and L.A.
- Who’s going to win this one? TNIAAM weighs in (and so do you)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below. We may post a second half thread for football depending on lag/volume of comments.