For the first time in what feels like months, we’re talking about the Syracuse Orange football team in some positive tones. SU beat Duke, which is great. But now what does that mean for the postseason hopes that are still hanging by a thread?
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Joe Girard’s big game, and where reasonable expectations sit
- What can we actually take from Syracuse’s win over Duke?
- SU men’s basketball, and figuring out the offensive ceiling
- How feasible is it for the Orange to make a bowl game?
- Play-calling and whether it’s actually turned a corner for SU
- Tommy DeVito hasn’t thrown a non-garbage time pick in months...
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This episode runs around an hour. First half talks SU vs. Seattle and the Orange’s surprisingly big win over Duke. Then it’s on to discussing Louisville and bowl possibilities.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: