The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team is back in action after a one week hiatus and will look to pick up its first victory of the season tonight against the Colgate Raiders. The Orange lost the season opener against Virginia, while Colgate beat NJIT to start the year before falling on the road at Clemson on Sunday.
Syracuse opened as a 10.5 point favorite over the Radiers before the line moved to +9. The the over/under is set at 137.
In case you missed our pregame coverage, check that below:
- TV/streaming, time, odds, history & more
- Five things to watch: Syracuse vs. Colgate
- TNIAAM predictions & poll (make your picks as well)
- Q&A with Colgate Maroon-News
- Jim Boeheim almost enrolled at Colgate. What does that alternate reality look like?
As always, leave your pre-, in- and post-game comment in the thread below!