The Syracuse Orange football team lost again on Saturday, and this season’s definitely starting to wear on your hosts’ respective abilities to be positive. Plus Tulane lost too, so really all hell has broken loose. Still, plenty to talk about this week.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- How is Syracuse favored over Boston College right now?
- Some bright spots from the Orange offensive line
- Why it makes sense why there’s a drop-off from Tommy DeVito to the next QB up
- Troubling developments for the SU defensive front against a bad FSU line
- Can you stack eight in the box to stop Boston College?
- Which Orange position coach positions need to be examined?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This episode lasts around 40 minutes, with FSU review conversation largely kept to the first 20-25, and Boston College taking up the latter portion.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: