The Syracuse Orange (3-4, 0-3) are in dire straits with QB concerns, a sputtering offense and the need to go 3-2 down the stretch in order to make a bowl game. But that’s never stopped you from watching before, and it probably won’t when the Orange take on the Florida State Seminoles (3-4, 2-3) this afternoon.
SU kicks vs. FSU at 3:30 p.m. ET from Doak Campbell Stadium — or ESPN2/WatchESPN for those of us (most of us) at home. But before things get going, here’s some pre-game reading for you to catch up on.
- Everything you need to know about this one: TV, odds, history & more
- Syracuse is one of the country’s most penalized teams this decade
- Where have each of these squads fallen short this year?
- We talked to Tomahawk Nation about what to expect from the ‘Noles on Saturday
- ... and answer some questions about the Orange there, too
- Andy tells you five things to watch for during Syracuse vs. the Seminoles
- If you missed this week’s podcast, take a listen
- Fake Nunes: Syracuse vs. Florida State
- You’re drinking during this one, so here are our picks
- #Disloyalidiots abound: Everyone’s picking FSU to beat Syracuse
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments here, and G’ORANGE!