The Syracuse Orange football team dropped to 3-4 on the season after losing to Pitt, and that’s created quite a bit of consternation within the fan base. We address that and where it’s fair to criticize Dino Babers a bit (plus where it may be overblown). Actually, that last bit probably occupies the majority of the episode — but constructively.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Syracuse vs. Pitt: A tradition of stupidity
- The legitimate criticisms of Dino Babers and this staff
- Hows and whys of the Orange’s offensive line woes
- SU football’s place in the world, and fan base expectations
- Recruiting concerns right now, and some Tommy DeVito conversations
- FSU’s struggles and how this game against Syracuse decides a lot
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: