The Syracuse Orange are 3-2 going into the first of two bye weeks this season, and that has fans feeling weird about both where we’ve been and where we’re going. This episode tries to address that a little.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Program dysmorphia and how Syracuse fans changed their headspace so quickly
- Tommy DeVito’s a work in progress — yet still looking pretty good so far
- McKinley William’s injury is having a bigger impact than we may have realized
- Wake Forest, and whether they’re the ACC’s second-best squad
- Talking offensive line and receivers a bit
- How many points should running back a missed extra point be worth?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs about 45 minutes long. The first half talks what’s gone right and wrong so far this season, while the second half focuses primarily on the offense and what we should (and shouldn’t) be concerned about.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: