The Syracuse Orange (3-3, 0-2) are in a tough spot this week, facing the Pittsburgh Panthers (4-2, 1-1) on Friday night at the Carrier Dome. SU’s coming off a tough 16-10 loss to NC State last Thursday, while Pitt has won three straight and had a bye last week. Still, questions abound for both squads in a contest that should tell us a lot about which direction each is heading in.
SU kicks off against the Panthers at 7 p.m. ET from the Dome — or ESPN/WatchESPN for those of us at home. But before things get going, here’s some pre-game reading for you to catch up on.
- Everything you need to know: TV/streaming, game time, history, odds, etc.
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Pittsburgh
- Andy provides five things to watch when the Orange face Pitt
- Meet the new depth chart, almost exactly the same as the old depth chart
- This week’s Q&A is with Cardiac Hill, which shed more light on the Panthers
- Is Pitt a rival? Syracuse player and coaches believe they are
- You may need some drinks, so we provided some recommendations
- Just in case you missed this week’s podcast, check it out here
- Predictions: TNIAAM’s split on this one. How about you all?
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below. And G’ORANGE!