The Syracuse Orange return to the Carrier Dome for its ACC home-opener tonight where it will host the Clemson Tigers. Syracuse will now play four out of its next five games at home with Duke sandwiched in the middle of that home stand.
Clemson, like Syracuse, started the preseason ranked but has since fallen out of the top 25. Still, the Tigers are a veteran group with Marcquise Reed, Shelton Mitchell, Elijah Thomas and David Skara. While playing through a bruised knee and wearing a knee brace, Reed is one of the more dynamic scorers in the ACC. He missed three games with his knee injury but has still shot over 50 percent in each game since his return.
Syracuse is a three point favorite tonight over Brad Brownell’s squad with the O/U set at 131. This game is set to tip momentarily, so for those who might have missed any of our preview material check that below.
- TV/Streaming, time, odds, etc
- Syracuse vs. Clemson: Five things to watch
- Syracuse vs. Clemson fake Nunes
- Question & answer with our homies down at Shakin The Southland
- TNIAAM predictions & poll
- Dylan opines on what Syracuse needs to do to turn the corner
- Frank Howard has been taking Jalen Carey under his wing at the point guard spot
Check out last year’s visual recap from a game which proved vital in Syracuse making the 2018 NCAA Tournament.
See also: Tyus Battle.
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below, and G’ORANGE!