SU’s played pretty well on the road so far this year, going 3-0 with two wins over ranked teams. Meanwhile, the Hokies are unbeaten at home this year — though have lost two of three overall (admittedly, at UNC and at Virginia).
So will Syracuse pick up its third road win over a top-25 squad this year, or can Virginia Tech right their own ship and deal SU a defeat? Before the game gets started at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN, here’s some reading material for you to catch up on:
- Everything you need to know: TV, time, odds, history, etc.
- Andrew gives you five things to watch when Syracuse and Virginia Tech tip off
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Virginia Tech
- Elijah Hughes has become a shot-blocking extraordinaire
- Assists have gone up recently, and so have made three-pointers
- James chatted with SB Nation’s Gobbler Country about the game
- Predictions & Poll: What does the TNAIAM staff think happens in this one?
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below, and G’ORANGE!