The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team has won two straight and the offense appears to be turning the corner. We discuss whether they can keep it up in some of the team’s upcoming games — especially Thursday night’s against Miami. Thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Breaking down how great the Orange football schedule is for 2019
- Stop trying to make Pitt happen...
- What’s been working so well for the Syracuse offense lately?
- Predicting how the rest of SU’s basketball schedule shakes out
- Who are the current No. 1 seeds if the NCAA Tournament started tomorrow?
- At least a few things about Miami concern us
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs an hour and five minutes long. We put Syracuse basketball talk on both ends, with football schedule chatting in the middle.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: