Apparently some listeners felt like we didn’t talk enough about the Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team. So... now you get a live podcast of the second half of the Duke game, as we go from thinking SU is going to lose, to picturing an upset, to expecting a loss once again, and then wondering if the offense can just look like this forever. And thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Watching Frank Howard come back from the dead
- We started the show seconds after Elijah Hughes’s insane shot
- Is it reasonable to think that the Orange offense will just look like this now?
- Imagine if teams didn’t get to leave Paschal Chukwu wide open
- Jim Boeheim’s odd mastery of playing against Duke, despite the talent gap
- This worked, despite Dan being two minutes behind for most of it
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast runs an hour and four minutes long. It’s all Syracuse vs. Duke conversation, plus a little bit of future projection too on how the ACC schedule looks for the Orange.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: