The Syracuse Orange are 1-0, and eye a 2-0 start this weekend with a game against the Wagner Seahawks. We talk both last week’s and this week’s contests, since there isn’t a lot to discuss when we face off with Wagner. And thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Eric Dungey’s a lunatic, and that’s probably fine
- Circling back on that Nicholls State upset pick from last week
- Why did the offensive line completely give up when Tommy DeVito was in?
- Praising Jamal Custis’s breakout performance we always knew he had in him
- Are Sean Riley and Devin Butler auditioning to remain starters this week?
- What’s defined a “dumb game” for Syracuse under its most recent coaches?
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s episode runs just under an hour. First half looks back at last week’s win quite a bit. Then the second half is Wagner talk plus some big picture items.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: