The Syracuse Orange are 4-0! And while we believe that’s evidence of year-over-year improvement, SU’s visit to the Clemson Tigers might refute that (or not, depending on your point of view). And thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- Being mean to Oregon football, since they’re good again
- What’s a realistic number of wins to expect for Syracuse at this point?
- Position battles most worth worrying about when the Orange face Clemson
- Diving into S&P+ and the advanced metrics where SU’s excelling
- Eric Dungey may very well run for 1,000 yards this year
- The advantages of Trevor Lawrence vs. Kelly Bryant
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s episode just under an hour. We preview Syracuse vs. Clemson, recap the UConn win and of course, talk beer.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: