The Syracuse Orange are 3-0 for just the second time in the last couple decades. And while we talk about that and the upcoming game against the Connecticut Huskies, there’s simply no way we could stay on topic when we’re implored to most. Also thanks, as always, to our producer Louis for making this listenable.
Some of the larger topics this week:
- DOUG MARRONE IS AN ABSOLUTE MAJAGCIAN
- Why UConn’s David Pindell does concern us a little bit
- Sorting through S&P+ numbers on Syracuse and what’s worth worrying about
- How did things go so terribly wrong for Florida State vs. the Orange?
- Toss-up games and which ones we’re most intrigued by
- We heard the select gripes about beer and off-topic content last week, and subconsciously ended up doing even more of it
- Want more beer? Follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This week’s episode runs over an hour. There’s plenty of UConn previewing, plus an FSU recap, Doug Marrone talk and of course, beer.
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: