Week three’s been a busy one for us here as we actively entertain the idea that just maybe the Syracuse Orange (2-0, 0-0) can upset the Florida State Seminoles (1-1, 0-1) at the Carrier Dome today. The answer will come soon enough as the teams kick off at noon ET on ESPN/WatchESPN (if you’re not already at the game, of course).
It should be a nerve-wracking afternoon, but hopefully you’ll follow along with us while the Orange work toward starting 3-0 for the first time since 2015.
As you’re waiting for kickoff, here’s some last-minute reading material:
- Everything you need to know about this game: TV/streaming, history, odds & more
- Solving the mystery of FSU’s turnover backpack
- Andy provides five things to watch for during SU vs. FSU
- We ask our pals at Tomahawk Nation some questions about the ‘Noles
- ... and also answer some questions over there, too
- #FakesNunes about the Orange and Seminoles
- Syracuse is wearing white helmets at home, which is a rarity
- Matt makes his official return to the blog, and talks about SU’s opportunity today
- Beer selections for the Tallahassee area and Syracuse (and L.A., of course)
- TNIAAM’s predictions are split on this game (comment section, though, not so much)
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below... and G’ORANGE!